20061106

Missing home

It's hard, to be away from everything you've known and been with for over 20 years. 1 month in Tamworth was a long time, but 10-12 months here totally makes it a whole new ball game. I miss my bed, my room, the food, the friends, my mum's, sis's, dad's and even my own 21st birthday. I missed our anniversary, I will miss many more days with you, i miss going out with you, holding you, seeing you giggle and laugh and smile and showing farnie faces. I miss home.

But I come here with a mission, a goal in mind. It's a dream to fulfill, something lifelong that I told you since our first 3 months in AJC. It's something which is so much a part of me, that I'm willing to get away from everything I love, just to come here and suffer long days, sleepless nights, endless duties, tears, sweat and blood. This venture was never going to be easy, I acknowledged that, but things could be done to ensure it doesn't get any harder then it already is.

I sacrificed everything for this one shot, to fulfill a dream. It means everything to me, to see through what I sought when I put my name on the dotted line a year ago. I don't know if you ever fully understood what this means to me, but now I'll make it clear. This is me, and I intend to invest the whole of my being to becoming a pilot.

I explained in the beginning of our relationship what this means, but now I hope you recall what I said then. I love you, and I just hope you can see it the way I do.

Brandon

No comments: