20060331

Happy Birthday to me.

 

So this is me, or a recent collage of what has been my life recently. Some photos are obviously not taken by me, and some seem totally irrelevant, but hey, I'm entitled to say what has inspired me right? After all, it's my birthday. I can't display some of the stuff I've taken, so there are some replacements for the things I can't put up. Overall, the things which matter to me most are in here, including the lady in my life now, who is coming over tonight to cook me dinner, even when I'm sick and grumpy and picky about what I eat (warning to her now), of which I am highly appreciative. I'm going to do something which I haven't done in some time, which is to end with a quote.

'Our lives teach us who we are.'
Salman Rushdie

Don Posted by Picasa

No comments: